Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You can just stop talkin', I get it

Picture of the day. Not so great but this is pretty much what the day was about. It was an official snow day! Rowan closed its campus in Glassboro for the whole day, making three weeks in a row that I didn't go to my wednesday night ethics class! She cancelled the first week and last week it was snowy and we didn't feel like going up since our other class was cancelled and this week it's a snow day! We're never going to go to that class. Snow days have a connotation of fun that I suppose was instilled in elementary school. No school means we're going out to build snowmen, have snowball fights, go sledding and then drink hot chocolate. Well, we did a few of those things at least. Now we replace hot chocolate with beer though. The feeling of the snow day is just as good though because you get to sleep in and then wake up and have fun. I mean, it would probably be more prudent to use the time off to catch up on work that we are behind on but hey.. I want a damn snow day. And I got one.

"You can just stop talkin', I get it
I hear your silence loud and clear
I know it's barely a thought but it'll see us through
I'm only settin' you free so just let it happen
Let it happen, no need to fear
Yeah, you can just stop talkin', I get it.."
~Plus 44

No comments: