Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where did I go wrong?

Picture of the day. It was all snow all day today. It didn't stick for the first twelve hours but when it started, it really came down. It piled up really fast. It was just starting when I went to take a math test and it was piled high when I got done. Everything piles up fast like that. You put off hanging out hanging out with a friend every now and then, before you know it, it's been years. So much happens so quickly and you really see that from a different perspective when you talk to someone that you haven't seen in a long time. Things change and people go on when you're not there. They might be out of sight for a while, but one day unexpectedly they show up like the snow and bring some happy memories along with them. Go play in the snow.

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
..."
~The Fray

No comments: