Sunday, February 15, 2009

I didn't know that it was so cold there

Picture of the day. It looks so nice on the other side of those bars but I just can't break through them. It's been an interesting few days. I felt amazing today for some reason. I want to attribute it to all the exercise I did yesterday, thereby reinforcing my will to do it. I have the will actually, just not the time (at least the hours that the gym decides to be open on weekends.) Anyway it was an ups and downs weekend. A weekend of learning things and finding out things I didn't want to know. About myself and others. This doesn't mean as much as you think it does.

"I'm sinking slowly so hurry hold me
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on
Please can you tell me so I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone

If you want to, I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside, so busy out there
And all you wanted was somebody who cares
..."
~Michelle Branch

No comments: