Monday, February 9, 2009

Pull myself together, let it out


Pictures of the days. The ski weekend went well. It was fun to be away, even though it seemed to go by really quickly. We skiied, played games and just had a good time. Time is so strangely elastic like that. When I'm working, time goes by so slowly but when you're having a good time, it passes by so fast. I'd like to take a week or more and be able to go away with some of my friends. It would be great to be able to just hang out and not have to worry about waiting for someone to get done work or get back from school. I'm looking forward to the summer, hopefully more trips and shows for the band. Yes, the warm weather is best.

"Photographs of our best moments
make me such a mess
I need to pull myself together and
let it out..."
~New Found Glory

No comments: