Friday, January 30, 2009

You'll see colors again

Picture of the day. After a mostly boring day, we went to Philly to Maoz for falafel. It was great as always. It was quite cold out but it was a good time being out with friends. We walked around the city a little, spending most of the time walking in the subway tunnels to keep warm. I always look forward to little trips like these because they're just as much fun as big trips to me. I prefer small trips with bigger groups of people to large trips. Maybe. I'm not sure, but they're at least equal. I just want more hanging out, going to bars and just doing things as a group.

"The world you painted was new
the colors were so alive
took a lie and made it true
a final touch and then right into the painting you dive..
But it's okay if you break
(you'll see colors again)
This is more than you can take
(you'll see colors again)
It's your life that's at stake
Don't you think it's my time, anytime soon?"

~Blindside

No comments: