Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't call me up when the snow comes down

Two posts in a day? Not unheard of here. Also, the down time has got me feeling the need to make up for lost time. This is a picture of just a minute ago outside my house. It's snowing pretty hard and everything is covered in white. For now. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so as always, this won't last for long. I do love being out in the snow though. I like to just stand and listen. Everything is so quiet when it snows. I say it every year but it's my favorite thing.

I want a snow day. I can't remember the last time I had a snow day and didn't have to go to school. I remember having a hurricane day once at Cumberland County College. That was a joke, it just rained a little. I want an old fashioned snow day where we're all off school and we can go hang out in the snow.. and play disc golf probably. I doubt my wish will come true but I guess it can't hurt to hope.

dm.

No comments: