Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need you to show me the way from crazy

Picture of the day. I spent a lot of time today facing forward in seats wondering what the clock behind me said because I didn't feel like being there anymore. Time seems to move so slowly when you're waiting for class to end.. or start. Sitting outside of my calc class is agony when I'm just waiting for the class in there to come out so we can start. I have a long break between classes too. That's going to get old.

It sucks when you think something is going well but then you find out it's not. That was an oversimplification, but I just had a good feeling the last few days and it's like someone just ripped the rug out from under it. Oh well, I'll go to sleep and get up in the morning and things will seem okay again. Goodnight.

"I see it around me, I see it in everything
I could be so much more than this
I said my goodbyes, this is my sundown
I'm gonna be so much more than this...
You'll take your time but
no one cares...
good goodbye
good goodnight...."
~
Jimmy Eat World

No comments: